No not world of warcraf, i mean wow, as in astonishment. I thought yesterday was bad, I had no idea. The p90x guy says that plyometrics is the x in p90x and I believe him. Considering that plyo is the most difficult then I feel a little better about the next 4 days of my first week (however, I am already dreaded next thursday...).
To Lauren: I probably will still play but I am going to definitely be sore and probably not playing very hard. I hope you decide to start the program soon.
To Dahlia: Well it's fun and not fun, if that makes sense. It's difficult. It really pushes those who want to be pushed, if you want to dog it you can or you can just kind of workout; there is no one there to make you do anything. If you think Brendan is willing to workout for an hour almost non-stop and push himself, I believe it would help him a lot. The think about this program is that it really is just workouts that people who know what the are doing have been doing for years. Both you and Brendan should do it together, it's good to have someone doing it with you to keep you motivated and honest.
One mistake that I made today, I ate within an hour of doing the workout....BIG MISTAKE! My stomach was killing me throughout the session and right now I feel like my stomach is trying to get outside my body.
Overall this has been a fun couple of days and I am alreay starting to feel a lot better (15 minutes after the workout). My whole body is dead though and I can tell my muscles are torn to shreads.
19 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha I totally thought you were about to blog about W.O.W when I saw the title!
I'll start it and that way we can keep each other motivated... and end up with really hott bodies ;-) haha
plyo K I L L S huh!!! i can't do the whole video yet.
are you still doing p90x? so incredibly intense huh!
Post a Comment