21 March 2009

Day 3 and 4

Yesterday, was the arm and shoulder day which I forgot to blog about yesterday. My triceps have never hurt like this before. Despite the pain I have not felt this good in a long time, which is saying a lot since it has only been four days. Something funny that I have noticed, I sweat like crazy now any time I do any physical activity, which is gross and awesome at the same time. Today was yoga day. May I say that I had no idea just how impossibley difficult that yoga is. I was deffinately sweating and burning like crazy for the whole 1 hour and 38 minute workout. The ending was really nice and relaxing and left me feeling great!

1 comment:

stef j. said...

the vinyasas are CRAZY!! seriously, i'm dying by the time they get to the balance postures ...