23 March 2009

Day 6

Today was Kenpo x day. It was really fun and I was able to do everything that the people on the video did. It didn't feel like I did as much as when I first started the program. However, I was sweating like crazy throughout the 58 minute routine. I have already noticed that my range of motion is improving and I am able to work longer and harder without breathing too hard. Tomorrow is the x stretch day. I am already looking forward to my second week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with next week!

stef j. said...

are you doing the diet too?? just curious because the recommended caloric intake is SO high (or at least that was my opinion). i think it's awesome you're doing this ...

kenpo x makes you sweat like a fat man in a polyester bodysuit

AaronABarnes said...

Well we were doing the diet, I think we are going to tweak it a little to include foods we enjoy more and to make it more cost effective. Plyox is my sweat factory but I really enjoy KenpoX. Unfortunately I got sick shortly after day 6 and was sick for about 2-3 weeks so I was off and on in the program. But I should be back on course now that I am back from vacation.