18 March 2009

Day 1

I learned today that p90x is as intense as they advertise it to be. It really is a solid workout, something which you could do yourself but with the added motivation of a program. As I sit here typing I admit that I can barely raise my arms after the chest and back exersice. The ab ripper x was also equally intense and, while I usually do not feel much after ab workouts, right now my abs are killing me. I think I will keep a log of my first week, then summarize my first month, and follow a summarization of each thirty until I hit my first 90 days. My measurements are as follows (yeah not too gratifying but that it just one of the many reasons why I decided to do this program).

Chest: 42.5 in.
Waist: 40.5 in.
Hips: 38 in.
R. Thigh: 24.5 in.
L. Thigh: 25.5 in.
R. Arm: 14.5 in.
L. Arm 14.25 in.

I will not include my weight because I know it drives Lauren crazy that I won't tell her ; ). I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on the workout! Sounds like it isn't very fun, but definitely produces results! Maybe we can talk Brendan in to doing it?!?