17 March 2009
Are you ready?!
So yeah I couldn't think of a better title. In an effort to get into shape, build confidence, and to feel better overall, I will be starting the p90x program. I am very hesitant to fall into any gimmicks such as dieting fads, or so called miracle exercise programs. That having been said, Lauren and I both have friends who have used the program to satisfactory results. If I everything works out I will start my first 90 days tomorrow. I have watched a few of the videos already and have seen that they are pretty intense and long. I hope that I can maintain my resolve and work hard. I will not be posting before and after photos, though I will take them for myself, but I will supply measurements for a before and after comparison. I decided to include this in my blog as an effort to keep myself honest (for lack of a better word). I will make a post when I officially begin the program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment