22 March 2009

Day 5

Today was the legs and back day, which means I get to do my favorite thing: Pull-ups. Oh yes I love them so much. Seriously though, today was tiring but I can tell that the workouts are already getting easier. I was actually able to do almost all of the ab ripperx reps (25 for each thing). I feel really good and I can feel the fat being burned throughout my body. I have also noticed that I have a lot more energy and am becoming more and more flexible. Tomorrow will be kenpo x, followed by a day of rest or a xstretch (I am leaning toward the latter). After day seven I will most likely not comment again on my p90x workouts until my 30th day. I am already looking forward to taking my 30 day measurements and pics and I cannot wait for my 60 and 90 days measurements and pics, it's going to be awesome.

No comments: