13 February 2009

Golf

So Lauren and I are going to start golfing together this year. She bought me a nice set of Wilson clubs for Christmas and I just recently purchased her a set of Dunlop (not the best brand, but good for beginners). I am excited, I grew up around golf courses and have been golfing for as long as I can remember, though I am not good by any standard. To supplement our efforts to learn to play this great game, Lauren and I have also signed up for a class at BYU both spring and summer. Hopefully I will unlearn my bad swing. I really can't wait to break my clubs in on the driving ranges as soon as this cursed snow has died. If anyone would like to go golfing with us this summer let us know, there are quite a few affordable golf courses in the area.

No comments: