30 July 2009
My arms fell off...
So I have been training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for almost 2 months now and absolutely love it. Coach Pease my BJJ teacher is awesome and really good at teaching in a way a slow person like me can understand. However I think I may have been pushing myself too hard cause my arms fell off yesterday. Well, at least they felt like it. They are still burning pretty hard today. But I think after a few days of rest I should be fine. For anyone who wants to learn to defend thesmelves while getting an amazing workout, come to the BJJ club or take the class. You can find info on the club at byubjj.blogspot.com. If anybody would like to come and see some awesome BJJ come to the Utah Chamion Submission Challenge this saturday at Throwdown Etc. (located on state street just south of University Parkway in Orem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you like it so much!!!
oooooh ooooh you should post about Obama... remember that conversation we had in the car?!
Post a Comment